Tuesday, September 11, 2012

september 11



So I'm not even sure if I am allowed to be doing this. I pulled these photos from work but it's not like I am making any money off my blog or better yet...it's not like that many people are looking and reading this thing. So I swiped them anyways.

I was at work trying to find a good photo for a Hulu web banner on News. My creative director told me to look at some of the photos from 9-11. As I was looking at the photos it struck me...today is September 11. I got a little emotional looking at all the photos and had lots of time to reflect on this incident that made a mark in American history. May we never forget. May we always remember to be grateful for the things that we have and live each day to its fullest. We never know what tomorrow may bring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment