Monday, August 6, 2012

it just happened



So as a kid I always thought about that big day. The day you would spend at least an hour wondering what you were going to wear, feeling tons of butterflies, thinking about what they might ask and how you might respond, and walking into some big corporate building to have the interview of your dreams. Well ya. That just happened to me last week with National Geographic. While I haven't heard back from them yet, it was a wonderful, experience. Just the fact that I got to sit down, talk to and show my portfolio to the 2 creative directors at NatGeo was enough for me. They even told me at the end that I was really talented and they were highly impressed with my work! Job or no job, it was a day I will never forget. Here's to dreaming big.

No comments:

Post a Comment