Friday, October 5, 2012

lucky number 24

Since I have been living in DC I have been attending institute regularly.  In the beginning of class our teacher has everyone in the room answer some random question. A couple weeks ago the question was- how many times have you moved in the past 5 years?

I had walked in late and had literally 1 minute before it got to me for my response! By the time it got to me I didn't have a clear answer. I threw out the number 10 but after my turn passed I thought...I really want to figure this out. So I did and here is my moving log.
1. Hinckley hall (provo, BYU dorms)
2. Taylor Hall (provo, BYU dorms)
3. King Henry apartment (provo)
4. My home (Thousand Oaks, CA)
5. King Henry apartment (provo)
6. King Henry (different apartment)
7. My home (Thousand Oaks, CA)
8. Israel 9. Condo (provo)
10. Crestwood apartment (provo)
11. House (provo)
12. My home (Thousand Oaks, CA)
13. MTC (provo)
14. CTM (Sao Paulo, Brasil)
15. Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brasil
16. Franca, Brasil
17. Aracatuba, Brasil
18. Sao Carlos, Brasil
19. Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brasil
20. Ribeirao Preto, Brasil
21. House (provo)
22. House (Alexandria, VA)
23. Apartment (Alexandria, VA)
24. The list will only continue seeing as my lease ends DEC.1

I seriously have a problem. Some of this was out of my control like the mission thing. I was transfered when I was transfered. But a good majority was my doing. I wanted to study abroad, I decided to pack up and move home after I had just gotten settled at school to serve a mission or the really important matters- In the summer I had to move to a place that had a pool. So since I have graduated High School I have moved 24 times. Now that's something worth celebrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment